Thursday, May 6, 2010

test. msg from phone 4

----------ok, i will not get discouraged... message to self


anyhow,


here i am. after a few failed attempts (and a couple finished posts i deleted by accident) ...... i find myself pretty amazed at my technical ability to connect my phone to my blog (even if the directions were pretty damn dummy proof).


perhaps a bit presumptuous to connect my phone to this blog, but actually it just shows my dedication. my dedication to the idea that this blog will help pull me out of my own misery and get my life back on (what i consider to be- "on") track.


it is amazing what you thoughts can attract. i had started to write a couple of days ago. my intent being to get myself writing again and to feel better and stop ignoring life. with that were my constant thoughts on these writings (and the ones i missed writing the days in between), and mixed with desire- my thoughts attracted the perfect idea/solution. blogging. something i really know nothing about. now miraculously (kinda) this blog (along with phone connection) came to be so simply and so easily i can't not think that it is meant to be.


my thoughts created it, it came to me.


a good day


No comments:

Post a Comment